It might feel as if you can’t do much to help bees if you’ve not got a garden but there’s still a lot you can do!
- Online campaigning and e-petition sites
- Share ideas with friends (they might have a garden)
- Join the Bumblebee Conservation Society
- Seed balls
- Create bee friendly window box
- Ethical consuming
- Volunteer with your local wildlife trust
Got any ideas for people without a garden? Please comment and share your stories with us. Also, please note that this site is new and under construction – the above links will soon be made active.