Here you will find ideas for those with a little cash to throw at a bee friendly idea. If you’re looking for free or very inexpensive ideas head over to my “No money? No problem” page.
- Create a mini orchard
- Create a wildlife / wild flower area in your garden
- Create a wild flower planter or raised bed
- Seed balls
- Create a soft fruit flowerbed
- Create a herb garden
- Join the Bumblebee Conservation Society
- Create a simple bee hotel
- Train a bee friendly climbing plant
As always please leave your comments, suggestions and links below. I’m learning too and would like to learn some more!