If you’ve got a garden or yard there’s loads and loads you can do to help your local bee population, check out that long list below!
- Collect seeds
- Seed swaps
- Take cuttings
- Stop mowing your lawn
- Stop with the pesticides
- Seed balls
- Create or buy a bee hotel
- Train a bee friendly climbing plant in your garden
- Create your own orchard
- Create a wildlife area in your garden or yard
- Create a wild flower area or raised bed
- Create a soft fruit orchard
- Create a herb garden
- Urban bee keeping
- Supply fresh water for the bird and the bees (yes really!)
- Assess your garden’s bee friendliness!
If you’ve got a garden and have been doing bee friendly stuff for ages let us know! Write a comment below, please feel free to leave links to your own blog if you write one. Once again, this site is still under construction and the above links will soon be made active. Please keep coming back!